Structural Design Engineer
Travis left the mountains of Colorado to join Lovelace Engineering in 2018. He specializes in the structural design of new and renovated custom homes, with additional expertise in the seismic performance of buildings in the U.S. and abroad. Before his formal engineering education, Travis was a master carpenter for 15 years. He is a craftsman at heart with a passion for designing practical, buildable and well-performing structures.
Away from the office, Travis is a musician, whitewater rafter, snowboarder, backpacker and a world traveler who likes tacos. A lot.
- Master of Science in Structural Engineering, University of Colorado Boulder
- Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering, University of Colorado Boulder
- Working Group Member-Applied Technology Council (ATC-78)
- Member-American Society of Civil Engineers
- Member-Earthquake Engineering Research Institute
- Member-American Wood Council