MILES LOVELACE, P.E.
Miles Lovelace founded Lovelace Engineering, Inc. in 1988 and has been a licensed engineer for over 35 years. Prior to Lovelace Engineering, he worked as a structural plan check engineer where he developed an extensive knowledge of building code requirements and proper structural design. He is also a licensed General Contractor and, having constructed over 20 homes, he understands how to engineer a cost-effective, “buildable” structure.
An Ironman Triathlete, Miles enjoys many types of sports activities when away from work, including running, hiking, water sports, cycling, and skiing.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, San Diego State University
- Master of Science in Structural Engineering, University of Southern California (USC)
- Licensed Engineer in 5 states- California, Arizona, Washington, Nevada, and Texas
- Licensed General Contractor
- Member-American Wood Council
- Member-The Masonry Society
- Member-American Institute of Steel Construction
- Member-American Concrete Institute
- Member-American Society of Civil Engineers
- Member-National Society of Professional Engineers
- Associate- Structural Engineers Association